|USCG OPC Senior Program Analyst|
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC.
Plan, develop and execute acquisition related policies, processes, and documents for the USCG Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) Acquisition Program, including internal/external business processes, contract requirements and financial requirements at all stages of the acquisition program’s life cycle. Deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail and summarizing complex technical concepts in an easily understandable format. Develop high-level reports and presentations for briefing Program Managers and senior leadership on all elements of acquisition program performance with quantitative analysis and recommendations.
- MA/MS engineering degree with 10 years of work related experience (12 years of work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree).
- Experience in the planning, developing and execution of acquisition efforts to complete acquisition related documents, internal/external business processes, contract requirements and financial requirements at all stages of an acquisition programs life cycle, in accordance within the Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM)/DOD 5000 series framework.
- At least one (1) year demonstrated experience supporting a major system acquisition program (DHS/USCG Level I, DoD ACAT I or equivalent).
- Be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance throughout the period of performance.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Share Point.
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at ITA-HR@ita-intl.com