Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph
As a Systems Administrator you will perform system administration functions for Linux, Windows, and Mac-based machines and provide system support for a large scale network. Must be a self-starter with a background in Unix/Linux, Windows systems administration and configuration of VMWare.
* Self-starter with demonstrated experience building, configuring and managing Linux/Unix servers and supporting file system (ext3/4)
* Background in Windows server administration/configuration and file system support
* Demonstrated experience creating and managing virtual environments (VMWare ESX, Workstation)
* Scripting experience (Bash, Shell, Python, Perl)
* Experience configuring and maintaining storage and file systems (NFS, EXT3/4)
* Experience with infrastructure design, including networking protocols and data redundancy
* Customer service experience and orientation, and attention to detail
* Demonstrated experience working with a team to introduce and integrate new technologies into existing production environments
* Positive attitude and team player
Experience with cross-domain transfers
Experience with multi-site repositories
Experience with MacOS a plus
Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco ios and devices
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.