Orbis Operations is a leading Irregular Warfare training and consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community as well as commercial clients.
Orbis Operations is seeking a Counterintelligence Officer to support a client's operational requirements in the Washington DC area. The position requires an active Top Secret and Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility with a polygraph. Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires experience as a Counterintelligence Officer and prior experience supporting HUMINT operations. JOB DESCRIPTION:
The primary function of a Counterintelligence Officer is to identify, monitor, and assess the efforts of foreign intelligence entities attempting to collect sensitive information on the organization's personnel, methods, plans and operational efforts, including the threats posed by emerging technologies. Daily activities include:
- Evaluate and interpret all-source information concerning counterintelligence, counter terrorism, counter espionage, threats against customer personnel, programs, information systems and/or facilities.
- Conduct internal and external liaison activities.
- Conduct counterintelligence investigations/inquiries and prepare formal reports of findings and recommendations.
- Prepare and conduct tailored briefings and debriefings.
- Conduct counterintelligence damage assessments and advise on counterintelligence operations.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph and 7 years of experience as a Counterintelligence Officer and prior experience supporting HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor's Degree
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently
- Exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges