|Longeviti LLC is searching for an Executive Driver. Longeviti, LLC is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tolls to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount. |
Longeviti seeks an Executive Driver in support of the Office of the Administrator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance
- shall operate Government-owned and/or leased vehicles to provide driver services for the transportation of the Administrator, Deputy Administrator, Associate Administrator, and the Chief of Staff, to official appointments within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- may leave the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to transport the executive staff listed above or as directed by the designated management official (DMO) during emergency situations.
- services may be performed for other customers upon approval by the Administrator or the Chief of Staff as the designated management official (DMO), for the purpose of conducting official agency business.
- shall not accept any driving requests from any customers other than the Administrator or DMO.
- shall provide alternate drivers in the event that the primary drivers are not available.
- shall provide driver services to and from home and office as needed for the Administrator only.
- services shall be provided from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each business day. However, the contractor may be required to adjust their work hours to accommodate the Administrator's schedule, the Deputy Administrator's schedule, or other officials as requested by the DMO. The contractor shall obtain prior approval from the COR or the TM regarding such work hour adjustments. In such case, the contractor shall be required to adjust the work hours to maintain an 8-hour work day.
- services may be required for special events outside of business hours, and will be accomplished under the IDIQ portion of the contract through issuance of a task order.
- provide executive driver services during days when the facility is closed to nonemergency contractor and government personnel.
- accurately complete transportation logs for each trip.
- provide a performance report.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- shall maintain control of vehicle, driving in a safe and courteous manner at all times.
- maintain security of all documents or packages in the confines of the vehicle.
- shall not leave documents or packages unattended at any time.
- all routine driving requests shall be completed within the time frame as scheduled by the Designated Management Official.
- arrive at the pick-up location no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Failure to arrive at the time frame outlined in this section will result in an unsatisfactory performance assessment in the Quality rating area.
- pass an annual physical.
- pass an approved (by the COR) defensive course every two years.
- pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
- have a minimum of five years of experience as an executive driver or chauffeur.
- be subject to an initial 30-day probationary evaluation period.
- within the last three years have maintained a clean driving record, which means: no felony convictions for moving violations arising out of the operation of a motor vehicle which would be punishable by imprisonment; no conviction for Driving Under the Influence (DUI); no conviction for reckless driving and no more than one conviction for a speeding violation for traveling ten miles or more in excess of the legal speed limit.
- never have been convicted of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
- within the last three years, have had no more than one driver's license at the same time, nor had any driver's license suspended, revoked or canceled.
- never have been found liable by a court in a civil action for damages arising out of the negligent use of a motor vehicle which resulted in injury or death to another person.
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.