Job Description As a Systems Operations Intern you will assist (3) teams across IT infrastructure. This will involve working with a virtualized server environment, as well as some hands-on, physical work in an enterprise data center. Responsibilities will include:
Server OS (Windows/Linux/ESXi) Systems Administration tasks
Physical datacenter work-racking/cabling/etc.
Entry level SAN-related and backup tasks
Entry level Active Directory tasks
Who we are looking for:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Some hands-on experience with Server OS administration (certification preferred), as well as physical server hardware.
- Cloud server technology (AWS/Azure) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAN and backup technology, as well as networking basics, preferably at an enterprise scale.
- HP server hardware, VMware, Windows Server OS (2019/2016/2012), file services, Active Directory, O365, Storage array, backup rotations, datacenter cabling. It is understood that the candidate will not have extensive skills and experience in all of these areas.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You should be a student currently pursuing a degree with a concentration in Information Technology.
- Any certifications for Microsoft, Linux or VMware would be a plus.
What we offer:
Our Company Makes an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's , being honored as a by HousingWire, pledging to PwC's commitment, and receiving the from the MBA's Open Door's Foundation.
Radian is helping to ensure the American in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading and a comprehensive suite of , , , and .
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at . See our vision for the future at .
4424 Interpoint Boulevard, Dayton, Ohio 45424
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.