M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
M.C. Dean is seeking a graphic designer with proposal and marketing experience to join our fast-paced team based in Tysons, VA. Be part of a growing team of professionals supporting the company's business growth, financial and operational goals.
- Demonstrate creativity and excellent technical skills in all aspects of graphic design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layout.
- Develop and design all phases of assigned projects from initial concept through final production including proofing, file preparation and distribution. Projects include, but are not limited to, proposal graphics advertisements, brochures, marketing collateral, presentations, logos, newsletters, flyers, reports, invitations, event materials, and digital design.
- Work with the Marketing and Proposal Department to develop layout for materials within established standards for corporate branding.
- Work collaboratively with project team members to develop design concepts, providing advice and recommendations to ensure effective results.
- Provide proofing and quality control of marketing materials to ensure they are accurate and delivered on time.
- Coordinate with outside vendors for printing and product production and review vendor proofs.
- Archive work products and ensure content library is current and up-to-date.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with marketing and proposal graphics design. Proposal experience is mandatory.
- Advanced proficiency designing in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Premiere Pro, and After Affects.
- Must be able to create templates and deliver customer presentations, and reports using PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Technical and creative skills in all aspects of graphics design including concepts.
- Excellent project coordination and production management skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Must be eligible for a security clearance.
- Photograph project work sites, manufacturing and engineering activities, and corporate events.
- Web site design, development and content creation experience.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, WordPress and Drupal content management systems.
- Basic HTML and CSS experience.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that m ake sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.