M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The position is located in D.C. for a federal customer that performs warehouse functions. The position provides equipment, performs data entry, and audits all inventory bi-annual.
- High school diploma or GED with three (3) to five (5) years of experience.
- Warehouse Material Handlers must successfully complete all safety training courses as provided by the Company.
- Pass a USG federal background investigation and drug test post offer. The selected individual will have to pass an extensive US government / federal government background check with no felony convictions. All contractual personnel; shall be required to meet the security requirements as determined by the department of homeland security, office of special investigation & security, federal law enforcement training center and those of the customer. Periodic background verifications must be completed.
- Controlling operations of a forklift and pallet jack.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must be a well-organized person in order to maintain warehouse and material in a clean and organized manner.
- Communication and basic management skills are a must
- This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
- Associates degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a 12 foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.