|# of Openings||3|
Are you an experienced mobile software developer with an interest in vulnerability research? Are you looking for an exciting and intellectually challenging environment where your work will contribute to our nation’s security? If so, A2I encourages you to apply to our exciting new opportunity to join a team of software professionals who are experts in network and application security.
What you’ll be doing:
This role is part of a small team focused on identifying and solving security-related problems on mobile platforms for a government customer. You will be working with senior software developers who are experts in vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and performing security-related experimentation on various platforms. The requirements will vary based on the customer’s mission requirements, and you will work with a variety of languages, third party libraries/code, and interface heavily with the Android and iOS operation systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security Computer Security or related area. Will accept 5+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience developing software in C++, C, Objective-C, Assembly, Java, or similar languages.
• Prior experience solving problems related to mobile system security on Android, iOS, OSX, Linux or Windows operating systems.
• Prior experience with reverse engineering and virtualization tools such as IDA Pro, JEB, Frida, or Corellium
• Relevant experience working with Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, and iOS, especially related to exploitation or systems security
• Prior experience in research focused on identifying vulnerabilities in applications, operating systems, and platforms
• Experience with cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or other wireless technologies
• Prior experience in networking, to include network engineering, network architectures, traffic analysis or troubleshooting
• Theoretical or working knowledge of security exploit techniques
• Previous experience leading or working as part of an agile team
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active Top Secret (TS) Clearance is required.