M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The Project Leader works independently on small to medium sized projects or as part of a larger, more complex project. The Project Leader is responsible for the overall administration, organization and implementation of the project.
- Experience as lead on electrical and electronic security projects from proposal through close out: handling estimates, contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendum, specifications, change orders, RFIs, submittals.
- Experience with technical writing and proposals.
- Experience creating and managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Experience reading blueprints, knowledge of NEC codes, materials, methods, and the tools involved in the electrical industry.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driving record. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
- Manage physical security system support to meet service level agreements and project requirements
- Resolve complex system issues for physical security systems and networks
- Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and system administrators
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Conduct research and development of entire systems and analyze all interoperability and constructibility scenarios
- Read blue prints, schematics and statements of work (SOW).
- Coordinate with field personnel and/or engineering team to discuss any potential installation issues
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information; DoD Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, experience using sophisticated Project Mgmt software, Cost software, and CAD/Micro station.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and the coordination of manpower and resources.
- Understanding of the practical application of engineering science and technology including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various projects.
- Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
- Requires seven (7) to nine (9) years of experience with the design, installation, and testing of electronic security systems with a Bachelor's degree
- Requires reliable attendance at customer site during work hours required by customer
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule that includes occasional nights and weekends
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in MCD core disciplines
- Attention to detail
- Good writing skills
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
- Experience with scheduling (MS Project) a plus
- PMP certificate
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.