M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The PSIM/Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining workflow and business logic for complex systems, determining root cause of complex network and system problems, resolving day to day system issues and providing a proactive approach to general system administration while identifying enhancements and efficiencies. The PSIM/Systems Engineer works closely with customers to evaluate new hardware and software for integrations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overall system administration with developed infrastructure
- Lead new integrations, software updates, and implementation efforts
- PSIM Administration / Maintenance
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Basic Networking
- VMWare management
- Create and Execute Test Plans for new system interfaces / maintain test system
- Troubleshoot system issues to identify and address system bugs
- Develop Business Logic, response workflow, and system reports
- Program, repair, and modify code in various system devices and middleware
- Candidate must have active TS clearance and be willing to upgrade.
- Education: Bachelors degree in IT, Engineering, networking or prior trade school, military experience required
- Must have general understanding of functionality of Security Systems and understand work flows of alarms and sensors
- Experience with Powershell, Python and ability to work with other code languages
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with SQL Database Administration
- Experience with MS Windows Server and Active Directory and overall domain management.
- Candidates must have the ability to develop technical documentation in support of system maintenance.
- Minimum requirements: Two to six (2-6) years of experience troubleshooting medium to large scale network and systems with a heavy emphasis on complex issue resolution.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information; DoD TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
- 2 yrs working with PSIM Software
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.