|GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN [TS] - ST. LOUIS, MO|
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Req. Number: 4499
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
The MEP General Technician assists more senior technicians with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems.
1. 2-3 years facilities maintenance experience required.
2. High School Diploma or GED required.
3. Cleaning, lubrication and servicing a wide variety of pumps, valves and controls.
4. Troubleshooting, evaluate and recommend maintenance operations.
5. Troubleshooting and minor repairs of life safety/fire systems.
6. Inspect buildings, ground and equipment for malfunctions.
7. Electrical troubleshooting and minor repairs.
8. Troubleshooting and minor repairs of HVAC systems.
9. Lifting and physical exertion required.
10. Able to stand for long periods of time
11. Daily physical exertion of hands and fingers, reaching, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and or crawling.
12. Able to walk or sit for a long periods of time.
13. Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
14. Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
15. Currently hold or eligible for a Top Secret clearance with polygraph.
1. Vocational school preferred.
2. OSHA 10
3. Electrical Safety / NFPA 70E
4. Introduction to Engineering - (CFC Certification)
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled