Bluehawk is seeking Senior Biometrics/Identity Intelligence (I2) analysts to work in Bethesda, Maryland.
Must meet all qualifications and skills of a Mid (requistion #1845) plus:
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
• Demonstrates knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial identification.
• Possesses experience demonstrating a thorough understanding of tools/ systems used for identity exploit ation of biometric identity attributes and 12 tradecraft, to include biometric and biographic persona development.
• Highly Desired: Exper ience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
• Highly Desired: Knowledge and expertise of photography concepts and basic image scienceto include multi-media file specifications/ formats/ processing.
• Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 5 years of the tot al experience must be in Biometric Examination Services.
• Desired Education : Master's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor's degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master's degree. However, at least 12 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category of which a total of at least six (6) of those years with experience in IC Biometric Examination Services or at least six (6) of those years
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity