Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2019, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation's government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
We are actively seeking team members who enjoy meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing environment that takes care of the overall development of our employees. AOI has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team where you'll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Azure Cloud Architect, Washington, DC
Position Description/Scope of Work:
- Supporting a government agency
- Provide end-to-end cloud solutions in Azure using IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
- Evaluate, propose and upon approval, migrate servers and storage arrays from on-premises or hosted data centers to the agency cloud
- Create Management Groups / Subscriptions / Resource Groups / Azure Tenants based on client requirements
- Create PowerShell scripts for automating routine Azure tasks (resource creation, policy creation etc.)
- Create Azure Policies and apply them to resource groups
- Work with Enterprise Architects to tailor the enterprise architecture models to Azure and advise the team on how to implement them
- Provide engineering and operational support to assist in implementing the DISA STIGS and other enterprise security policies as directed
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts in developing architecture and migration recommendations.
- Develop scripts to automate common processes such as account management, setup and management of cloud based virtual servers, management of networks, monitoring and management of cloud environment, change management, configuration management, and other processes as identified
- Design and implement virtualized servers, clients, tools, and infrastructure, and create a management plan to guide operations and activities associated with the deployed environments and resources
- Strong Knowledge required in Azure AD and Azure Blueprints
- Should be experienced in implementing security controls provided by Azure using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong knowledge and implementation experience with various infrastructure and architecture services offered by Azure
- Hands-on experience needed in environment orchestration services which will lead to successful subscription definitions, naming standards and other guidelines
- Knowledge with Azure DevOps, Intune, App Locker and VDI services is a bonus
- Current Microsoft Certified Professional
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Travel Required: N/A
- Travel Required (list percentage and location): N/A
- Telecommute Options (if available, please specify number of days per week): N/A
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (AOI) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AOI will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AOI does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status."