1. Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion in the subject matter area.
2. Applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements with an IT services/solution-based scope.
3. Employs process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles for modernization of systems and projects.
4. Analyzes operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation.
* Eight or more years of diverse experience solving complex design engineering or functional business problems for modern complex integrated solutions.
* Specific areas of expertise may vary, but typically include advanced system architecture, hardware technologies, and communications; applied physics; computer generated imagery; digital/analog systems; human factors engineering; computer simulation; and electronic sensor technologies.
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related technical discipline.
* Experience may be substituted for an advanced degree by possessing a bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 12 years of specialized experience.
* Applicants should have a working knowledge of coding and a basic technical understanding of more than three (3) different computer languages.
* Applicants should possess a basic technical understanding of multiple cyber security technologies currently in use, understand best practices in cyber operations, have functional knowledge of emerging cyber security technologies, understand how to manage computer attributes, how to accomplish social media research, how to work with virtual machines, internet (clear/dark) mechanics, how to develop and manage exploitation capability, and the ability to apply their knowledge in all of these areas during investigations.
* Applicants whose areas of experience include a working knowledge in any combination of the following: Cyber Security Policy, Information Security, System Engineering and Administration, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Assessments, Risk Assessment, Risk Mitigation, Network Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity.
If candidates are in close contention for this hire the total number of different types of desired skills possess by each candidate may be used as a discriminator to determine the most preferred candidate for hire.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company