SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
The client is seeking a Business Analyst III to analyze business and all other data processing problems for disclosure and business management reporting processes. The Business Analyst III is responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
* Developing business requirements for transaction processing, reporting, and data warehousing systems.
* Conducting user acceptance testing for transaction processing, reporting, and data warehousing systems.
* Creating and performing periodic business reporting processes. These activities will involve extensive data analysis, including reconciliations, consistency checks, and overall reasonableness.
* Strong knowledge of data analysis software tools, including SQL, Access, Tableau, Excel, etc
* Strong business requirements and user acceptance skills.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
* 5-7 years' experience required.
Nice to have: Knowledge of housing goals and multi-family mortgage finance!
Location: Washington, DC
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.