The Statement of Work calls for a Management Analyst in ISP's Inspection Operations Division (OIG/ISP/OPS). The Management Analyst will support the work of the Division.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general supervision of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director the incumbent performs the following functions:
* Manages all official inspection-related communications with the Department and USAGM.
* Liaises with inspected organizations, responding to inquiries about inspection processes and procedures.
* Manages inspection documentation and correspondence, including but not limited to process documentation, inspection notifications, requests for briefing materials, instructions for inspection, surveys, and knowledge management system user training materials.
* Manages SharePoint permissions and document collections.
* Develops project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones involving complex programs, systems or issues of critical importance to the entire organization.
* Assesses project progress, conducts briefings, and develops comprehensive reports with solutions and recommendations for top-level managers and executives.
* Conducts and coordinates comprehensive special projects of a non-recurring nature, as needed.
* Participates, as assigned, in various committees and task working groups relating to agency problem solving activities.
* Other duties, as assigned.
* Knowledge of State Department operations and/or international affairs;
* Demonstrated experience preparing reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries and selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, regulations, and correspondence;
* Demonstrated experience determining the approach or action to take in non-routine situations and projects;
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent tasks;
* Skill in making oral and written presentations;
* Ability to work well with others in a team environment;
* Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook.
A Bachelor's degree in International Relations, Public Administration, Communications, or a closely-related field;
Deliverables will be produced at the direction of the OIG/ISP/OPS Division Director and will include:
* Inspection instructions, notifications, requests for briefing materials, and other inspection-related documentation and correspondence;
* Project plans, including goals, objectives, and milestones;
* Briefing and training materials;
* Oral or written presentations on inspection processes, document management, or knowledge management systems to ISP colleagues and senior managers in ISP or other elements in OIG.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned