1. In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications.
2. Analyzes and develops telecommunications networks supporting a wide range of capabilities, including voice, data, video, and/or wireless services.
3. Assists in the development and design of plans for installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems from project inception to conclusion.
4. Analyzes the problem and the characteristics of the information to be transported.
5. Defines the problem and develops system requirements and network specifications.
6. Closely coordinates with other information system professionals to ensure proper implementation of network services. In conjunction with functional users, develops alternative solutions and backup plans.
7. Knowledge of the configuration of telecommunications equipment to include the major hardware providers such as Cisco and Juniper.
8. Installs, configures and maintains network appliances, equipment and security devices.
9. Diagnose and resolve network related issues involving network, and computer devices.
10. Network Configuration Management of deployed devices.
11. Support overall network and computer infrastructure.
12. Network Documentation.
13. Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
14. Requires thorough understanding of the OSI model and how it relates to IP communication.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline.
* A minimum six (6) years of design and management of progressively more complex telecommunication and local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) using similar software and hardware as those described in task order requirements.
* SIGNET experience with an instructor level certification in one or more modes or SIGNET experience as a certified operator in three (3) or more modes. If the candidate possesses more than three (3) years of this type experience the bachelor's degree requirement will be waived.
* Experience with Network Operations Center (NOC) operations
* Ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision (Project Manager or Task Leader experience is a plus)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills coupled with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor when under stress
* Ability to assume an administrative role within Solarwinds (Network management application)
* Proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Vizio, VMware ESXI, Cisco ASDM
* Familiarity with Cisco Network Equipment
* The ability to gather and document network equipment configurations
* The ability to gather and collate metrics to inform decision makers as they determine the allocation of resources
* Due to the distribution of participating systems preference will be given to applicants who are proficient in the Spanish language
Secret clearance is required
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company