Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced On-Site Service Technician to support our fantastic enterprise client base! The On-Site Service Technician provides technical support to customers through electronic dispatching, performing preventive and corrective maintenance and helping manage the customer relationship. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven candidate who thrives on working with all levels of AV technology and interfacing with customers!
- Answer all service calls in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
- Provide direct assistance and training to end users in the operation of AV systems
- Research parts, process Whitlock and manufacturer Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests, coordinate outside repairs, work with manufacturers, assist with phone support lines, provide technical support for sales, installation and system design staff,
- Perform advanced routine maintenance support on all AV systems including but not limited to basic troubleshooting and system fault isolation, projector lamp changes, filter cleaning, etc.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services to assigned audiovisual systems (service contracted customers) including software/firmware updates, as needed.
- Provide Show Tech Support of planned events, both onsite and off, as needed
- Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets, maintaining active status board on system readiness, etc.
- Perform service level troubleshooting and maintenance support on AV & VTC systems
- This individual must work effectively with staff and senior management within the organization and with external parties.
- Coordinate any Whitlock and/or manufacture provided field support as required
- Ensure vendor compliance with all customer safety and procedural guidelines
- Track all maintenance activity start to finish with proper documentation
- Maintain sufficient spares on hand to affect rapid problem resolution for routine service issues
- Coordinate with Whitlock National Service Center for collateral support, RMA processing and parts procurement as needed
- Maintain an assigned base of service-contracted customers including proactively scheduling routine preventive maintenance visits and maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer based on trust and reliance
- Coordinate outside rental & staging services for special events as needed
- Maintain accurate inventory on all AV/VTC systems including spare parts.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success. We also provide training to ensure employees develop themselves for their own career and to add value to our clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.