Alutiiq Information Management, LLC supports the USDA in implementing CDM Phases 1, 2 and 3. Prior, during and post solution implementation, USDA enterprise-wide CDM customers may have unique requirements which have not been met or will not be met in the future by the CDM program. The Government requires a Human Capital Strategist to provide position management and classification services to managers and employees.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Advises employees and managers on the position classification process and use of the various classification tools such as classification and job grading standards, higher headquarters decisions, and the use of standard job descriptions.
- Advises on possible classification changes, position or employee impact and associated actions to assure compliance with overall human resource requirements.
- Advises management on recruitment and placement strategies, sources and special programs which support merit system objectives and principles in recruiting for and filling positions.
- Assists selecting managers in developing crediting plans to identify appropriate levels of knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics necessary for the recruitment and placement of internal and external candidates.
- Assists in developing short- and long-range staffing plans to support mission requirements.
- Assesses employee turnover patterns; reviews past recruitment practices and provides advice on future staffing strategies. Identifies recruitment sources.
- Provides information to employees and the general public regarding Federal hiring procedures, employment requirements, and related procedures.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Preferred HR or Industrial Organizational Psychology
- 3 to 5 years of job related experience required
- Security Clearance Required - High Risk Public Trust
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.