Alutiiq Information Management, LLC supports the USDA in implementing CDM Phases 1, 2 and 3. Prior, during and post solution implementation, USDA enterprise-wide CDM customers may have unique requirements which have not been met or will not be met in the future by the CDM program. The Government requires a Cyber Security Education & Training with Cybersecurity understanding in order to support evolving program requirements. The Cyber Security Education & Training roles' primary objective is to addresses the human side of securing the IT environment by developing and conducting integrated training needs assessments. The Cyber Security Education & Training evaluates, designs, coordinates and delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs. This role's overall responsibility is for the security education and training and will drive the key messages and objectives of the program.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Delivering group and individual instruction and training covering a range of USDA Cyber Security content
- Developing training curriculum, formulating training outlines and determining instructional methods utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Selecting or developing training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
- Coordinating administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
- Evaluating effectiveness of training and development programs, and utilizing relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- Assisting in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals, departments, and/or external organizations
- Potentially leading and training staff who are performing related work
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation from college with a major in education, cyber security, or an allied field, and demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training curriculum; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to articulate and translate complex program concepts into understandable objectives.
- Familiarity with Federal standards, specifically NIST standards.
- Must have expert knowledge and work experience education and training in the Cyber Security Industry.
- Oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Must be organized with attention to detail.
- At least 10+ year of experience with DoD or Federal Civilian agencies.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.