Alutiiq Information Management, LLC supports the USDA in implementing CDM Phases 1, 2 and 3. Prior, during and post solution implementation, USDA enterprise-wide CDM customers may have unique requirements which have not been met or will not be met in the future by the CDM program. The Government requires a Cyber Security Education & Training that develops and shapes a learning strategy based on the company's business and talent strategies. A learning strategy seeks to support professional development and build capabilities across the company, on time, and in a cost-effective manner.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Coordinates, in conjunction with managers, an assessment of organizational capability and employee and client skill levels and training needs, including orientation programs. As needed, develops and conducts special workshops to assure clear understanding of course design characteristics.
- Develops, in conjunction with executive leadership and program managers, a department-wide training plan for successful achievement of the strategic business plan's mission and goals.
- Leads the design and development of a comprehensive learning and development strategy by identifying the most high-impact content areas, selecting the appropriate modes of learning, deciding what we build and what we outsource, implementing a learning integration plan, and measuring the effectiveness of the learning strategies.
- Manages the overall roadmap of learning priorities and initiatives ensure we are staying on track and have the resources needed to achieve agreed upon goals.
- Partners with business leaders and organizational partners to continually assess the state of talent and adjust learning and development strategies to reflect those insights.
- Develops compelling Learning & Development academies with content that grows their personal and professional impact and effectiveness. Develops company-wide programs that teach and strengthen values.
- Designs innovative in-person and virtual learning experiences by developing training content, facilitator guides, websites, job aids and other learning collateral.
- Communicates directly with cross-functional partners, SMEs and external partners, so they stay informed and know what's expected of them. Researches, scopes, and implements a Learning Management System that helps measure and track the ROI around development.
- Builds a data-driven learning culture by measuring the effectiveness of learning programs, reporting out, and using data insights to shape our learning roadmap and priorities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation from college with a major in OD, HR or Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Seven (7) to Ten (10) of job related experience
- Security Clearance REQUIRED - High Risk Public Trust
- Experience in competency management, gap analysis, gap closure strategies
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.