Mission Essential is currentlyseeking Weapons Systems Analysts to analyze and assess current and futureforeign, lethal and non-lethal, weapon systems including, but not limited to,system capabilities, vulnerabilities, production, stockpile, deployment,proliferation, and impact to U.S. and Coalition forces worldwide. Preparesanalytic products informing the U.S. National, Defense and AcquisitionCommunities of foreign weapon system developments.
* Experience:Minimum 3 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specificlabor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2years.
* Education:Bachelor's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college oruniversity accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department ofEducation. An additional 4 years of experience in the specific labor category,for a total of 7 years of experience in the specific labor category, may besubstituted for a Bachelor's degree.
* Demonstratesworking knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlinedin the specified labor category description.
* Knowledgeableof and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines andprocedures.
* Demonstratesability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
* Demonstratesability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources ofinformation. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include,but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstratesability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adaptanalytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, orunexpected developments.
* Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and conciseanalytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials informats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.),electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Demonstratesability to communicate complex issues clearly in a conciseand organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with stronggrammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Officetools.
* Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, butnot limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining informationwithin security and data protocols. Demonstrates ability to recognize nuancesand resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
* Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analyticmethodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternativeapproaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminateuncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structuredanalytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of CompetingHypotheses, Devil's Advocacy, High-Impact/Low-Impact Analysis, Red TeamAnalysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
* Demonstratesunderstanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, toinclude but not limited to, technical sensors/platforms and human intelligencesources related to the labor category. Demonstrates understanding of evaluatingcollected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, anddeveloping collection requirements.
* TS/SCIClearance w/ CI Polygraph
* Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to thespecific labor categorywith at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
* Education: Bachelor's degreein an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agencyrecognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge andskills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiencesfor the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicateunderstanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highlycomplex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates abilityto structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analyticperspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently withminimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstratesability to collaborate and work with other IC memberson information sharing,driving collection, and addressing analyticdisputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstratesability to developconcise, insightful, and comprehensive productsfor defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or criticalproblems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validatedanalytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
* TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Polygraph
* Experience: Minimum 12 years of experiencerelated to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experiencewithin the last 2 years.
* Education: Master's degree in an area related tothe labor category from a college or university accredited by an agencyrecognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor's degreerelated to the labor category from a college or university accredited by anagency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 yearsor related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to theMaster's degree.
* Demonstrates in-depth knowledge andunderstanding of the labor category activities required to meet missionrequirements.
* Demonstrates mastery of qualitative andquantitative analytic methodologies andpursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraftmethodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or uniqueresearch approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contributeto high-level tasks.
* Demonstrates in-depth analysisof analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently andwith minimal oversight.
* Demonstrates ability to review analyticproducts for cogentarguments, tradecraftstandards, and adequate support forconclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
* TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Polygraph
* Experience: Minimum 20 years of experienceconducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least aportion of the experience within the last 2years.
* Education: Master's degreein an area related to the labor category from a collegeor university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Demonstrates ability to define problems,supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provideadvice and recommend solutions.
* Demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analyticproduction methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
* Demonstrates extensive ability to providestrategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners andpolicymaker (e.g. Undersecretary level or higher).
* TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Polygraph