Sr. Compensation Analyst
Compensation Analyst III - Washington, D.C.
CoStar Group is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst in our Washington, D.C. office to support the ongoing design and execution of the company's global compensation programs. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation, the Compensation Analyst will contribute to the design and delivery of the company's pay policies and practices, including annual merit reviews, annual incentive bonus process, bench-marking studies, market pricing of jobs, pay structures, and offer consultations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of compensation, including broad-based pay, sales incentives and executive compensation, and demonstrated results in supporting an HR business partner organization model.
- Advise on company's compensation philosophy, practices, and programs; conduct ad-hoc analysis to provide compensation expertise and support to management, recruiting and HR business partners.
- Administer annual merit and bonus awards, including developing/updating global budgets, guidelines, and tools; preparing communication materials; and analyzing and counseling HR business partners and management on recommendations.
- Evaluate jobs, determine salary ranges, and educate management on appropriate job classification, title, and grade. Review proposed promotion and adjustment increases and counsel managers on compensation-related challenges.
- Conduct market assessments for development of global base/bonus budgets, guidelines, and programs.
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements.
- Maintain/update global salary ranges, job codes, grades, and bonus targets and guidelines; partner with HR business partners, HR Operations and HRIS to ensure accuracy of compensation data in Workday.
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, Finance, management, employees & candidates.
- Actively support team members across HR and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5+ years related experience; global experience in a high-tech environment highly desired.
- Min 4 years of comp experience including job profile, job grading, survey response
- CCP (certified compensation professional through World at Work) designation is highly preferred, but not required
- Proactive team member with strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and follow through. Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and exercise good judgment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.. Ability to manage end-to-end processes.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization including executives.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of current compensation practices and trends.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.