The Executive Administrative Assistant shall provide executive administrative support services. Services include, but are not limited to, executive administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Specific tasks may include:
- Provide information, recommendations, and documentation in support of various office functions and special projects.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to research and preparation of graphic presentations; word-processing, proofreading, filing, and database management; compile data of operating unit programs, policies, and procedures. Operation of the reception area, escorting guests, and visitors, creation of travel authorizations and vouchers using the authorized government travel system, and disbursement and collection of security badges. Input of time and attendance after receipt of Government employee timesheets, in the authorized government time and attendance system to be certified by a Government Official.
- Develop reports and correspondence containing decisions of designated managers; assist in coordination and management with DIU's internal conference rooms, and supply management; perform office management functions to include program deal flow.
- Review and track action items as delegated.
- Compile reports and memorandum in support of the DIU office and executives.
- Welcoming visitors
- Executive Administrative duties
- Alarm system management
- Office Supply management
- Event management and support, ORF requests, food and drink ordering
- Drafting thank you letters/executive correspondence
- Assisting with outreach and scheduling meetings
- Making market maps, analyzing business viability
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum 5 years administrative experience at the executive level
Military or other defense experience
Able to work independently in a fluid, flexible environment
Bachelors' degree in business or related field strongly desired
Additional preferred skills:
- Strong ability to draft correspondence via letter and email
- Comfortable with high level executives
- Experience with processing military/government travel
- Experience working with GPC's
- Technically savvy across multiple platforms
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company