The Residence Inn Tysons Corner Mall is seeking a highly motivated individual in Sales and Marketing preferably with limited service or extended stay hotel experience, to fill the position of Sales Coordinator.
In this position you will make outside sales calls, obtain key business accounts, conduct site tours and telemarket. This individual will be responsible for promotional material, some administrative duties, constant communication with General Manager to include weekly revenue meetings, action plans and sales activity logs.
At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that helps to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
* Previous sales experience in the hotel industry preferred
* Limited service or extended stay hotel experience a plus!
* Highly motivated individual with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills (both verbal and written).
* Must be willing to work the hours necessary to ensure your success.
* Experience using Hotel Sales Force Automation (Delphi, Goldmine, Sales Force One, etc.) a PLUS!
Equal Opportunity Employer