Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Must have Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least four (4)
years of related experience. A Master of Science in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted
for two (2) years of required experience. A PhD degree in Computer Science,
Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be
substituted for three (3) years of required experience.
- Working experience with reverse engineering and network security tools,
including IDA Pro, GDB, WinDdg, YARA, Windows Sysinternals, Kali Linux,
- Working level Programming knowledge/experience with either Windows
Kernel, C, C++, Python and/or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a
team environment using modern version control systems.
- Working level experience in hardware configuration and network/data
communications and protocols.
- Working level experience in software engineering and scripting.
- Working level experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing
finished intelligence reporting.
- Thorough experience/understanding of compiler specifics, operating system
concepts, security models, and the causes of most vulnerabilities and how to exploit
them. Preferably, experience coding and disassembling software on both Windows and
Linux or other *BSD and Unix variants.
- Working experience/knowledge of the types and techniques of cyber
exploitation and attack, including virus, worm, Trojan horse, logic bomb, and
sniffer to identify, quantify, prioritize, and report vulnerabilities in various
architectures, networks, communications, applications, and systems.
- Experience establishing defense mechanisms to detect and deflect Cyberattacks
on networks and communications systems and structures and designing and
evaluating applications that are secure from known and potential methods of Cyberattack.
- Experience coordinating systems implementation activities with key
personnel to ensure the successful transition from development to implementation
and operation, presenting and defending a position, and to communicating with
government and contractor team members.
- Experience with virtualization, driver programming, and debugging.
- Experience with ethical hacking and/or testing software vulnerabilities.
- Experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems.
- Contractor personnel may have Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or
GIAC forensic certifications
- Some of these requirements may be waived by the government.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test, prior to
beginning work on the contract.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/