Contractor personnel assigned must have the following
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least five (5) years of postbaccalaureate,
progressive experience in job offered or as Software
Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer or closely related occupation.
A Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for two (2) years of
required experience. A PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering may be substituted for four (4)
years of required experience.
- Experience requiring a deep knowledge of Android and a strong passion in
mobile industry and mobile development
- Experience in mobile web technologies (HTML5, AJAX, CSS, XML,
- Experience in wireless API's (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) preferred.
- Experience requiring the ability to communicate design decisions, tradeoffs,
code walk-through, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely.
- Experience requiring the ability to effectively handle multiple
simultaneous projects, manage time and priorities.
- Experience efficiently implementing new features and bug fixes while
writing elegant, maintainable code
- Experience developing/designing mobile phone platforms highly desired.
- Experience requiring a working knowledge of implementations of
contemporary commercial wireless devices.
- Must have 2 years' experience with reverse engineering software
packages such as IDA Pro, IDA Python PyDbg, or 011yDbg, as well as computer
forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy.
- Experience in computer or cell phone architecture, system internals,
operating systems, and/or boot process software engineering.
- Working experience in software engineering and related technologies.
- Experience in sizing and scoping, in design, implementation and delivery
of mobile application solutions using iOS and/or Android development
- Experience in engineering on two or more of the following software
platforms: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X, and iOS.
- Experience requiring a knowledge of designing interfaces using Objective-
C, Android SDK including the unique tasks of designing applications for small
- Experience requiring excellent debugging, problem-solving, and
- Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective
C, Visual Basic, Python Java) is required. A strong mix is needed, with experience in
C, C++ or Objective C and Java or C# a minimum requirement.
- Experience requiring the ability to engineer applications in C, C-Hk, and
Java with emphasis on prototyping and API design and development.
- Proven track record of mobile application development.
- Experience with two or more IDEs environments and tool sets (i.e.Visual
Studio, Eclipse, Xcode)
- Experience investigating software vulnerabilities and a basic
understanding of common cyber-attack methods.
- Experience requiring strong organizational and communication skills,
both verbal and written
- Some of these requirements may be waived by the government.
- Contractor personnel shall be required to complete and pass a written test prior to
starting work on the contract.
Bluehawk, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/
/EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/