The Contractor shall provide general project management services related to the overall administration of this contract. The Contractor is required to have a Project Manager on-site full time with Contractor's staffed personnel during the implementation portion of this contract in order to facilitate and coordinate contract transition-in and setup. After the implementation and cutover, the Project Manager is required on a part-time-recurring and as-needed basis. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Government coordination, reports, invoicing, subcontracts, support, and logistics management.
- Any material delivered to WRNMMC and not received onsite by Contractor Project Manager shall be addressed to:Bethesda, MD 20889
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Information Technology Department Attn: B&C Branch, 301-319-5006 4655 Taylor Road, Building 27
- Act as a liaison between WRNMMC and Contractor. Communicate directly with the WRNMMC COR and address any issues that may arise.
- Responsibility over project management and task management as related to all Contractor staffed personnel on this contract.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact who will review and track tasks in coordination with staffed Contractor personnel to assist with goal progression and issue resolution.
- Spontaneous knowledge transfer activities provided by Contractor Personnel outside of a scheduled class, in the course of daily work, are not formal training and no courseware shall be required.
- Provide notice for all planned absences of its permanent onsite personnel and shall schedule planned absences so as not to impact time-critical projects.
- Masters Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration, Business Management, Engineering, Quality Management or related field required.
- Must have a recognized Master Black Belt certification, and maintain their certification throughout contract duration.
- Minimum 5 years' direct application of the Lean methodology or equivalent process improvement experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a Military Treatment facility (MTF) or Hospital.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with successful LSS improvement projects. Experience leading a strategic Process Improvement contract or deployment team. Must be trained in the tools, principles, and techniques associated with Lean Process Improvement.
- Previous experience in project management and directing project teams is required.
- Must have at least 3 years of direct training experience, specifically Green Belt training or higher, and experience in creating various training programs for senior managers, departments, and Service leaders who are directly responsible for outcomes of process improvement efforts.
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.