Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities, performing a variety of clerical duties;
* Copies data and compiles/organizes records and reports;
* Files documents;
* Edits and proof-reads correspondence and other documents;
* Tabulates and posts data in records and report data bases;
* Completes and submits Work Orders for merchandise or services;
* Provides information to customers, claimants, and employees (as directed);
* Prepares receipts, bills, invoices, statement, and checks;
* Prepares Travel Authorizations;
* Prepares Travel Vouchers;
* Prepares presentations using Power Point or similar software;
* Prepares and manages stationery and other supplies 'inventory;
* Operates office machines, such as PCs, calculator, photo copy machines, scanning equipment; and fax machines;
* Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares out-going mail;
* Takes notes at meetings and/or briefings;
* Attends meetings and delivers documents;
* Greets and assists visitors;
* Performs internet searches and other research tasks;
* Makes appointments, schedules meetings and events, and maintains calendars;
* Other duties as assigned by the COR.
. REQUIRED SKILLS
* TS/SCI Clearance is required*
* 5-7 years of administrative/office management experience supporting the Manager/Director level;
* High School Diploma or GED (BA/BS preferred);
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office's Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher and MS Project Experience;
* Ability to work both independently and with others;
* Strong attention to detail;
* Ability to multi-task;
* Work under tight deadlines;
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and oral).
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company