The Data Analyst Mid-Level supports gathering business intelligence insights in support of the federal budget cycle: formulation, presentation, and execution as well as performance data and strategic planning elements managed by the Office of Planning and Performance.
- Supports the agile analysis of data-based solutions to evolving business intelligence questions and strategic insight requirements, including data.
- Work with both pre-aggregated and relational record level data to generate insight through data mining and statistical analysis.
- Organizing, cleaning, transforming, integrating, and other data manipulations necessary to generate insight from a vast array of disparate, unconnected, and complex data sets from current and legacy systems.
- Proactively identifies avenues for investigation by maintaining situational awareness of current and upcoming BP efforts.
- Advises on the viability, reliability, and intellectual integrity of analytical solutions by blending scope requirements with knowledge of the lifecycle of high-value data and the supporting systems and processes.
- Provide capacity building through training and mentoring of budget and performance analysts interested in expanding their data analytic skills.
- Develop or enhance proficiency in additional analytical skills, languages, techniques and tools as necessary to address evolving product requirements
- Bachelor's [Master's preferred] in a related social science field that involved applied or other quantitative analysis as demonstrated by coursework or technical degree in computer science, machine learning, or related field applying programmatic techniques to data analysis for policy making.
- Three years of recent experience in a related environment [policy/program/data/business analysis]
- At least two years of relevant experience or substantive coursework using common data analytic tools and visualization software. Experience in using one or more of the following is preferred: R, VBA in Excel, Tableau, and PowerBI.
- Previous experience supporting Department of State (DoS) desired
- Previous experience working with senior level staff with DoS or similar upper level DoD or Service HQ Staff Support Operations a plus.
- Active DoD clearance; possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company