Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks a Cycle Counter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Monitor warehouse inventory and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Perform follow-up counts to ensure accuracy.
- Verify product locations and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with inventory analysis and quality issues.
- Conduct aisle location audits.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Access a plus.
- Experience with AS400 and warehouse equipment a plus.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Extremely organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.