- Tinton Falls, NJ
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data-anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
Commvault is currently seeking an Intern in our Revenue Recognition department to assist with order entry logistics for our hardware product offering.
How you will make an impact:
- Setup new hardware orders in the Logistics systems and validate the order before processing.
- Order the hardware and services from the US warehouse or have them built in the EMEA factory.
- Provide delivery, tracking, information and support for customers, partners and internal teams with question or issues.
- Work closely with the Order Entry team to provide and meet financial requirements.
- Work closely with the warehouse, factory and carriers to manage deliveries, issues or customer changes.
What you need to succeed:
- Actively pursing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Ability to work on a fast paced and dynamic program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented with a strong sense of accountability.
- Must be available to commit a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.