C Technologies, Inc. is seeking Graphic Artists at all levels who are capable of delivering a high volume of diverse graphics and concepts in a multi-client/multi-project environment. The ideal candidates are strong team players who will design visual content for a multiple of projects, including online media, software applications, print and digital media, and other special projects as needed. This role requires people who are able to shift priorities as needed and adhere to project schedules with professionalism and a positive attitude. Being a team player is essential, as they will be working with a full creative team, including Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs), Programmers, and Project /Program Managers.
The ideal candidates for this role use knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets; generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs. Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization. Requires a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent; reports to project manager.
The Graphic Designer (GD) is capable of delivering a high volume of diverse graphics and concepts in a multi-client/project environment. The GD a strong team player who will design visual content for a multiple of projects, including online media, software applications, print media, and other special projects as needed. This role requires the ability to shift priorities as needed and adhere to project schedules with professionalism and a positive attitude. A team player mentality is essential, as the GD will be working with a full creative team, including Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs), Programmers, and Project /Program Managers.
The ideal candidate for this role uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets; generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs. Must remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
* Designs layouts for print publications.
* Designs layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
* Draws and prints charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork.
* Collaborates with others to develop or refine designs.
* Reviews art or design materials.
* Draws detailed technical illustrations.
* Works on a variety of assignments on an as-needed basis.
* Maintains records, documents, and other files.
* Maintains archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
* Researches new technologies.
* Sedentary work - must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time; up to 90% of the time.
* Must be able to use a computer, mouse, photocopier, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
* Work is performed in an office setting; not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
* Associate's degree in design related field; or equivalent professional experience in lieu of education or otherwise specified by contract requirements.
* Basic understanding of layouts, fonts, website design, and mobile design.
* Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and/or Photography/Video.
* Proficiency in 3d Modelling software like Autodesk 3d Studio or Maya
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of SharePoint, Social Media, CRMs, etc.
* Ability to work collaboratively across the company.
* Ability to work effectively (adaptable and flexible) in a fast-paced corporate environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
* Participation in industry conferences and profession specific development organizations.
* Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or design-related field.
* One (1) or more years of professional experience with a federal government contractor.
* Demonstrated experience working as a member of a web/multimedia production team.
* Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Knowledge of 508 compliance.
* Design - Utilizes current design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Communications and Media - Utilizes current media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
* Critical Thinking - Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Customer Service - Utilizes current principles and processes for providing high quality customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Communication - Gives full attention to what other people are saying, takes time to understand the points being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times. Communicates with others in ways that conveys information effectively orally and in writing.
* Judgment and Decision Making - Considers the relative benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
* Operations Analysis - Analyzes needs and product requirements to create a design.
* Time Management - Manages one's own time and the time of others.
* Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to the job.
* Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
* Business Networking - Actively involved in networking and professional development organizations.
* Portfolio with work samples
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate. individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliant with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
C Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.