Summer Laboratory Intership - Teterboro, NJ
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you
can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and
development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Gain experience working in a medical laboratory environment.
- High School Graduate or equivalent; some college desired
- Previous laboratory experience handling specimens and use of universal safety procedures desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Successful experience with managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with various departments within the organization and communicate to various management levels.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity or Citizenship.