**Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking for a PRN RN Long Term Care Supervisor**
Our private, 100-bed not-for-profit skilled nursing facility is a department of Inova Loudoun Hospital and an integral part of Inova's highly respected continuum of care. We are licensed by the Virginia Department of Health, Office of Licensure and Certification, and accredited by The Joint Commission. We are designated as a 5-star facility by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and consistently ranked as a Best Nursing Home by U.S. News & World Report.
Inova Loudoun Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (ILNRC) has been the recipient of many prestigious accolades for its continued commitment to patient safety and quality care. Our facility has been nationally recognized by the following organizations and institutions:
* The Joint Commission
* U.S. News & World Report
* American Health Care Association
* Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
This position is located at:
235 Old Waterford Road NW
Leesburg, Virginia 20176 (this is not located at Inova Loudoun Hospital)
The Long Term Care Supervisor:
* Clinical Practical/Clinical Management: Provides therapeutic care in a holistic systematic way, support clinical management of patient care delivery area which produces quality patient care with optimal patient outcomes. Facility wide supervision for all clinical units and other areas of facility including, Engineering, Dietary, Rehabilitation Services, Environmental Services, Safety and Security, Admissions and Administrative Staff on evening, nights and weekends.
* Teamwork: Communicates effectively with others. Has respect and understanding of the contributions of all team members. Uses integrated approach towards patient outcomes. Supports Inova's mission and strategic plan.
* Quality/Best Practice: Utilizes standards, guidelines and pathways for care delivery. Incorporates data and information to continuously improve care and practice to enhance outcomes.
* Professional Development: Ensures improvement in practice setting by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning. Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice, serves as a resource and mentor. Leadership skill demonstrated in decision making and problem solving.