Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Delaware North is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Overnight Facility Maintenance Supervisor for the Buffalo Niagara Airport. Incumbent will coordinate and supervise the maintenance and cleaning personnel to ensure maintenance requests, and cleaning services are completed in a safe and efficient manner while demonstrating superior leadership, communication, customer service and organizational skills.
- Inspect, repair, overhaul, install, troubleshoot, adjust and maintain mechanical equipment
- Assembles and disassembles equipment to isolate and diagnose problems. Corrects equipment malfunctions by repairing or replacing defective parts
- Performs required equipment lubrication and conditioning monitoring task
- Maintain a current knowledge of cleaning chemicals and their proper uses and dilutions
- Have understanding of basic plumbing and the ability to work independently Understand
- Emergency/Safety/Fire Safety systems of the facility.
- Participates in scheduled meetings and training requirements
- Other responsibilities as directed by management
- Up to $15/hr
- Two years related supervisory experience REQUIRED
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders
- Ability to work effectively with others
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.