Delaware North is currently seeking an experienced Shift Supervisor for our Seneca Travel Plaza, one of our four travel plazas along the New York State Thruway. Under the direction of management, Supervisor oversees assigned unit(s) and staff, within the NYS Thruway Travel Plaza in accordance with franchise standards, the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards, and applicable unit Operational standards.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products
- Assists in the training of hourly store associates and ensures expectations for each position are met
- Coach associates using established processes and tools
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Monitors and manages product quality on Front of House and Back of House using established processes and tools
- Ensures proper use of equipment and sanitation procedures, proper use of equipment and proper product rotation.
- Monitors stocking and clean up duties.
- At least 1 year prior supervisory experience REQUIRED
- At least 2 years of restaurants or service industry experience REQUIRED
- Schedules vary, position may work nights, evening, weekends or any combination
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long -Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Vacation, Sick Time, etc.
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.