C2 is looking for Instructional Systems Designers nationwide.
Supports instructional system design activities of systematically transferring principles, concepts and best practices of learning and instruction for training materials and activities by analyzing the problem, designing a specification, developing the courseware, implementing the solution, and performing evaluations throughout the process.
- Apply expertise in conducting learning needs analyses and design and develop practical learning solutions rapidly using the latest innovations in instructor-led and virtual instructor-led online, mobile, and social learning while also supporting key technology projects to organize and delivery training content in a highly integrated and cohesive manner
- Handle supervisory duties and vendor management responsibilities, as assigned, leverage deep comprehension of available industry recognized content across the spectrum of learning and development service offerings, and make recommendations that align with the effective and efficient use of resources to deliver practical solutions
- Collaborate and share best practices with colleagues from across L&D, SIG, and HC&L in the design and development of learning programs, including the standardization of models, processes, and tools and apply sound instructional design principles, processes, and methodologies to author content directly or oversee the development of content by external vendors
- Implement and integrate new and existing learning technologies and delivery methods, including ILT, vILT, online learning, Webcasts, mobile, social, video, microlearning, and authoring tools
- Identify the most appropriate methods to maximize learning and user engagement
- Adhere to effective project intake and management for the development of project plans, including key milestones and deliverables, while leading and supporting a range of learning technology and systems integration projects
- Manage day-to-day curriculum or program management and maintenance activities
- Must possess a Master degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology).
- Experience using Instructional Systems Development (ISD) processes in the development of ADL courses and ADL training interventions.
- Experience in using the following software applications: Microsoft Office programs, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Adobe Creative Suite Design and Web Premium and and Robo Help.
- Knowledge of Section 508 and SCORM -compliance.
- May include site visits. If so, must be able to physically observe performance and/or other physical requirements associated with the work environment to include Government facilities or on vessels and platforms.
C Technologies, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.