A candidate is considered suitable if they have culinary experience. Please see below.
What to Expect:
- High Volume Production
- Flexible Schedule Necessary for Part-Time Seasonal Employment
- Please keep in mind that shifts can be either 1 or 2 days a week (Saturday and/or Sunday).
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Hours of Business varying from early morning to late nights and in-between
What to Know:
- Basic Food Knowledge is expected
- Making basic Sauces, Good Knife Skills, Understanding of different cooking techniques.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
- Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner.
- Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Performs clean-up duties in the kitchen to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
Come prepared to take a written culinary exam. The test will cover the basic cooking & sanitation questions. Following the exam, a brief interview will be conducted with a Chef. Upon completion of your skill assessment, you may be required to take a physical cooking exam.
What to Wear:
- Proper Chef attire is required:
- Black Non-Slip Sneakers
- Black or checkered chef pants
- No piercings or visible jewelry
- Groomed with hair pulled
Delaware North Sportservice is an equal opportunity employer utilizing background checks and drug screenings as part of the pre-employment process.
Some conditions apply :
Hired candidates will need to work the full 2017 season at MetLife Stadium. Hired candidate must work at least 80% of Non-NFL games and 80% of NFL games (16 out of 20 NFL games).
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.