Responsible for evaluating the risk in portfolio decisions, forecasting potential losses, and deciding how to curb potential losses and volatility using diversification, currency futures, derivatives, short selling, and other investment decisions. Instrumental in helping clients minimize or eliminate financial risks that could be detrimental towards business goals.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients make sound financial decisions.
- Determine solutions to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Help clients meet financial goals.
- Analyze financial statements such as profit and loss, company budget and employee headcount reports.
- Compile reports showing the proposed plan of action for existing and potential clients
- Review other risk factors including problems with the physical location of the organization, potential for robberies and the likelihood of employees being injured on the job.
- Examine and interpret statistical reports.
- Predict the future trends from the current developments in the market and recommend the management accordingly to plan the strategies.
- Monitor and assess the post-period implementation of risk management strategies.
- Aid in the constructive developments for the company to create good capital.