Personal Financial Advisor
Responsible for providing financial guidance and investment to individuals regarding investment strategies. Look at someone's overall financial picture and attempt to help them improve upon it by recommending savings, stock, or other investment decisions.
- Provide sound financial advice to individuals.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, and investments.
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
- Use spreadsheets and market research to back up financial advice.
- Explain financial assistance available to college students.
- Review accounts to determine if life changes necessitate new financial strategies.
- Sell products such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Determine the net worth of an individual or corporation.
- Oversee the investments and making changes as necessary in order to help the individual or company to gain even more money.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems.