Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
ProMinds Inc (ProMinds) is a Woman and Minority-Owned (WOSB), HUBZone Certified Small Business specializing in administrative and IT services. ProMinds is headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area with a nationwide presence to staff and implement projects across the USA and has been successfully serving Government and Commercial clients since 2015. ProMinds has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS).The REA provides administrative and investigative support to the USPIS Mail Fraud team.
- Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple sources.
- Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Creates case/project files.
- Manages validation and verification of case files and case data system.
- Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance with established deadlines.
- Manages requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Manipulates, transfers, computers and prints information.
- Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word processing software.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Candidates currently living in a HUBZone strongly preferred. to check whether your address qualifies.
- Undergraduate degree, or High School Diploma/GED and two years' experience
- One-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to law enforcement (includes legal and military experience)
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Demonstratable project and workload management skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Competence to review, interpret, evaluate, and extract data and information from complex legal and non-legal documents
- Strong attention to detail; meticulous data entry skills
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, advanced skills preferred
- Proven commitment and expertise to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
As the primary law enforcement arm of the United States Postal Service, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) is a highly specialized, professional organization performing investigative and security functions essential to a stable and sound postal system. Its jurisdiction is defined as "crimes that may adversely affect or fraudulently use the U.S. Mail, the postal system or postal employees." The USPIS makes seizures under their authority to discourage profit-motivated crimes such as mail fraud, money laundering and drug trafficking using the mail.
At ProMinds, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program.
FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: As a Federal Government Contractor, FSA falls under the guidelines of Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with FSA's COVID -19 Policy and be fully vaccinated before the start of employment. If applicable, during the offer process, prospective or new employees may seek a reasonable accommodation due to a disability (which would include medical conditions) or because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. While at a Federal workplace, employees must also comply with any additional agency workplace safety requirements for that workplace.