To create a Posting, first complete the information on this screen, then click the "Next" button or select the page in the left hand navigation menu. Proceed through all sections completing all necessary information. To submit the Posting to Human Resources, you must go to the "Posting Summary Page" by clicking on the "Next" button until you reach the Posting Summary Page or select Posting Summary Page from the left navigation menu. Once a summary page appears, hover your mouse over the orange Action button for a list of possible approval step options.
|Working Title||Systems Analyst I|
|Department||IT - Infrastructure and Operations|
|Hours per Week||37.5|
|Months per Year||12|
|Commitment to Inclusive Excellence||
Northern Kentucky University (NKU) seeks excellence by enriching its educational environment and culture through the diversity of its administration, faculty and staff and by embracing inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of its work. NKU is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution. We encourage applications by members of diverse groups and by persons with a demonstrated commitment to issues of diversity and experience in achieving goals relative to inclusive excellence.
|Purpose of Position||
Responsible for the administration of various network applications, switches, routers, access points, security cameras, accounts and other functionality related to infrastructure systems.
1. Works with lead staff to evaluate, install and maintain network applications, layer 2 switch administration, and all related services.
2. Assists with scaled systems such as Wireless and Security camera installs and maintenance.
3. Network troubleshooting and problem resolution
4. Documentation of Systems
* Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with peers, subordinates and superiors
* Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
* Ability to work well with difficult people in a service capacity
* Ability to maintain organization and order while retaining sufficient flexibility to respond quickly to shifting priorities and external demands.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Northern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution. We embrace inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged.
|Minimum Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Preferred Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Minimum Experience||1 year|
|Salary||$50,000 Minimum Annually|
|Job Open Date||05/17/2022|
|Job Close Date||08/31/2022|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Is this an internal only posting?|