|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Greenbelt, MD (NASA GSFC)|
|Description:||Job Description Electrical Engineer, Electromechanical Systems Description ATA Aerospace, a Joint Venture of ATA and ASRC Federal Space & Defense, is currently seeking an experienced electrical engineer for electromechanical systems in space-based hardware to join our team supporting the NASA Godard Space Flight Center (GSFC) in Greenbelt, MD working on our engineering services contract. Multiple positions available..|
Requirements/Roles/Responsibilities: In this position, ATA Aerospace is seeking to hire an electrical engineer to support an instrument project at the NASA GSFC. For this position the engineer will
* Support electro-mechanical designs for space based actuators
* Work with 2/3 phase motor drive circuits, commutation methods, actuators, encoders, resolvers, and associated circuits (analog and/or digital)
* Experience in developing motor control systems (filters, poles, etc.) and assessing gain/phase margins.
* Familiarity with parts selection for radiation effects
* Interface with PWB vendors, layout designers,
* Developing and updates to supporting mechanism EGSE
* Perform Analysis such as Worst Case, Signal Integrity
* Development of comprehensive documentation packages (Parts Lists, Schematics, Assembly Drawings, user manuals, etc.)
* Integration and Test of the updated board/Box level designs with associated documentation including ATP's and Test Reports
|Qualifications:|| Experience/Education Requirements:
* Experience working on aerospace industry, DoD or NASA, specifically in electro-mechanical electrical design, card assembly, integration and test is required with NASA GSFC experience preferred.