|Type||Full Time Regular|
Our Level Up team is searching for a self-motivated System Administrator able to support independent and team work in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a broad knowledge of hardware maintenance and care, system administration, knowledge of automation technologies, and scripting. This position also requires a knowledge of security and accreditation practices and procedures and the ability to work with several enterprise resources and teams in the operation of an enterprise digitization infrastructure.
Level Up, powered by AVIAN, specializes in information system implementation, infrastructure architecture, data collection and transformation, data aggregation, data analysis, target recognition, operations, and field support to help fulfill the government's intelligence mission requirements.
|The position will include a variety of activities, including:|
* Performance of general system administration activities: user account creation, implementation of security policy, hardware installation, driver installation, software patching, monitor activity logs, and creation of automation scripts.
* Provide tier 1 technical support to a group of approximately 20 users.
* Maintenance and care of digitization hardware, to include: installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
* Make objective and technically sound recommendations for potential future hardware and software purchases.
* Analyze production metrics and data to provide data-driven recommendations to management to support continual process improvements.
* Generate weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics reports.
* Learning, supporting, and training users on different types of digitization hardware.
* Must have Linux and AWS experience
* Patch and maintain system's databases, to include RDS, MySQL, and Oracle
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience working and solving technical problems independently as a system administrator.
* Experience using a scripting language.
* Demonstrated ability to monitor and troubleshoot enterprise workflow applications, to include: installing, starting, and stopping background processes, analyzing log and event files, and patching and troubleshooting.
* Demonstrated ability creating and managing a virtual infrastructure, such as AWS, Azure, Hyper-V, or VMWare.
This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a Fullscope Polygraph
Our entire AVIAN workforce is required to comply with the Executive Order 14042 requiring employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19. An employee will be considered fully vaccinated when at least two (2) weeks have elapsed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 series or at lease (2) weeks have elapsed after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
AVIAN is a service-based organization. As an equal opportunity employer, our policy of business is to seek the most qualified candidate for each talent opportunity without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, religious belief, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual preference, physical or mental handicap, lawful political affiliation, or veteran's status.