Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC (ADV) was established in 2009, provides superior program management, program support, strategic planning, and systems engineering to the Federal and Commercial sectors. Located in Alexandria, Virginia, ADV is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) contractor that has roots established in the Department of Defense and support agencies. At ADV, our company values are Integrity, Distinction, Experience and Achievement.
We are supporting the Joint Staff Special Access Program Central Office (JS SAPCO) and in need of a System Administrator at the Pentagon to provide administrative, engineering, technical, and other support services as required to provide planning, monitoring, research, evaluation, assessment, and documentation for the JS and other Government agencies. This effort is to provide Windows 10 administrative and technical services necessary to support the customer mission.
This is an IAT level II position, and we are PRIME for this contract.
- Performs routine maintenance and support activities on Windows clients and servers.
- Installs/ updates Windows OS using WSUS in a stand-alone environment.
- Maintains configuration baselines in compliance with published STIG controls.
- Applies security patches IAW DoD/DIA standards.
- Maintains custom GOTS/COTS software.
- Manages configuration of systems and specialized applications using GPO.
- Archives operational and system state data using system backup and log file applications.
- Performs system backups and restorations.
- Integrate new technologies into an existing isolated Joint Staff modeling network.
- Identifies/defines/isolates/resolves complex hardware, software, network, and operating system problems.
- Optimizes system performance and resources.
- Provides over-the-shoulder training.
- Develops system administration information to build a documentation library for knowledge retention and to support accreditation activities.
- Assists with independent verification and validation reviews and testing.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility.
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level II or Information Assurance Manager II within 6 months of the date of hire, including operating system requirements as outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M Appendix 3.
- *ACTIVE* CompTIA Security+ Certification (proof of certification will be required).
- Additional certifications (any of the following): GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials), SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner), Security+CE, CCNA-Security.
- 3+ years of Systems Administration experience.
- Cybersecurity policy training (800-53/800-171/CMMC/RMF/WSUS).
- 2+ Windows Systems Administration/Active Directory/Group Policy Objects.
- Requires knowledge in Networking (Subnets, VLANS, IPs, & Ports).
- Experience with virtualization environments/VMWare (Preferred).
ADV Employees must be vaccinated prior to start for COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If a covered exemption is requested, it must be approved by our government customer and in line with contractual terms and conditions. You will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination, if selected.
Advanced Decision Vectors (ADV) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.