Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the United States Attorney's Office (USAO).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in reentry efforts for the United States Attorney's Office, District of Puerto Rico;
- Assists in the Implementation of strategies to support reentry efforts throughout the district
- Supports USAO reentry activities of all types. Maintains contacts across the district with criminal justice stakeholders
- Obtains input from governmental and non-governmental partners on ideas to increase opportunities for successful reintegration by offenders into society.
- Assist in conducting outreach efforts to persons and organizations doing reentry work throughout the district.
- Participates in USAO meetings with various organizations.
- Disseminates information to groups and service providers regarding reentry and related topics.
- Travels throughout the district as needed to maintain partnerships with relevant persons and groups.
- Participates and assists in outreach efforts associated with the reentry programs. This may include participation in reentry summits or job fairs or single issue events hosted by USAO or in which the USAO is a participant.
- Other duties as assigned
TheUnited StatesAttorney's Office (USAO) serves as the nation's principal litigators under the direction of theAttorneyGeneral.The USAO is responsible for the prosecution of both criminal and civil actions against property used or acquired during illegal activity.