Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
EnProVera, owned and operated by government veterans with extensive backgrounds in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, the Military, and the Intelligence Community has a vacancy for a Training Technician. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Gathers information needed by customer to develop initial and follow-on curricula. This can include participating in working groups as needed to address necessary subject matter.
- Develops training material, organizes schedules, and provides logistical support for training. Conducts training and maintains training records.
- Regularly reviews and updates existing training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are included in the training curricula.
- Publishes periodic training and information advisories.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; Undergraduate degree preferred
- Three years demonstrated ability in coordinating and managing training programs
- Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications and databases, intermediate skills preferred
- Proven commitment and competence to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. FBI investigates a broad range of criminal violations, integrating the use of asset forfeiture into its overall strategy to eliminate targeted criminal enterprises. The FBI has successfully used asset forfeiture in White Collar Crime, Organized Crime, Drug, Violent Crime and Terrorism investigations.