Decypher is seeking Senior Microsoft Systems Engineer candidates to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division (NSWCCD) at West Bethesda, MD. This position designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development lifecycle. US Citizenship and active TOP SECRET clearance required.
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Associate's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, cybersecurity, information technology, or software engineering from an accredited college or university.
One of the following DoD IAT III 8570.01 baseline certifications:
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional-Security (CCNP-Security)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- (ISC) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- (ISC) Cloud Security Certification (CCSP)
One of the following Microsoft certificates:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Ten years of experience operating a Microsoft Windows domain, demonstrating all of the following:
- Experience in all aspects of hardware and software pertaining to Microsoft server products including Public Key Infrastructure, Active Directory, System Center, SharePoint, and SQL server experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a multiple-site architecture;
- Strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills through relevant work experience;
- Ability to initiate and manage a project from inception to completion through examples of projects completed. This includes defining size, scope and complexity through various factors such as cost vs budget, impact on requiring agency, time required vs deadline; and
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, conduct research, and learn and propose new technology solutions through historical examples from the contractor's experience.
- US Citizenship and active TOP SECRET clearance required.
- You will support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Active Directory, System Center, SharePoint and SQL / Microsoft Servers involving a multiple-site architecture.