HR Business Partner (Workforce Management)
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Build relationships with managers and plan enterprise-wide headcount hiring needs.
- Partner with corporate forecasters to validate warehouse and customer service labor plans.
- Evaluate recruitment effectiveness and turnover data that can impact progress to plan.
- Share headcount and salary estimates with other departments.
- Manage Workday's position management staffing model and personnel planning in Adaptive Insights.
- Track progress and make adjustments.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years in a workforce planning or HR business partner role.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Workday and Adaptive Insights preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.